Buying a website doesn’t have to be difficult!
Adam Maltpress shares his in-depth experience as we discuss these questions:
- Do you really need a website?
- How do you choose a domain name?
- Is it important to own your domain name?
- What do you want your website to do?
- Do you need a static, brochure style or a full e-commerce site or something in-between?
- Are template sites like Wix, Squarespace etc any good?
- What does it all cost?
- How do designers and developers work together and which comes first?
- What’s the difference between blogs and websites?
- Why do you need to do back ups?
- What are the elements of a good brief?
- How does the whole commissioning process work?